We offer a healthy level of service and many of your questions may be answered below. For more information about any of our services, we invite you to contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (514) 874-1720
Ex Aurum offers worldwide delivery and prices are displayed in Canadian currency. A signature is always required upon delivery.
We are happy to offer FREE shipping within Canada and The United States. For orders elsewhere, custom, duties and applicable taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.
Prior to your purchase, we recommend that you contact us to verify the availability of your selection.
- Standard shipping is approximately 2 business days, while international order fees and duration will vary.
- Items will ship within 3 weeks unless specified, as most of our jewellery is made to order and manufactured in our own atelier.
- Ex Aurum is not liable for lost or stolen shipments when tracking indicates that the item has been delivered and signed for.
- If your package is returned to Ex Aurum for any reason, the customer will be responsible for the re-shipping cost, or the amount will be deducted from a merchandise reimbursement.
Prices and shipping fees do not include import and customs duties that may or may not apply. International orders will be processed uniquely with estimated shipping costs, so please contact us directly when you place your order with questions to email@example.com and we will get things moving for you quickly. You will then receive an invoice and receive your tracking number.
30-day return Policy
We offer a 30-day return policy on items to ensure that you are absolutely satisfied with your purchase. That's so important to us.
What is the Exchange and Return Policy?
For all purchases made at Ex Aurum, we will exchange or refund your purchase within 30 days of delivery, provided merchandise has not been worn, or altered. Claims, replacement or returns, must be accompanied by proof of purchase and packed in original, excellent-condition packaging. Please keep your product tags and any related materials.
Please follow the following steps:
- Email us with a heads up at firstname.lastname@example.org, and if your order is eligible for return we will provide you with a prepaid label.
- We only assume responsibility if you use the provided shipping label.
- Please email a photo to email@example.com if you have any damage to determine in advance, if it was a manufacturer defect, or together we can determine if it’s something that can be repaired easily by your local jeweller.
Returns Ship to:
Ex Aurum Jewellers, Attention: Customer Service
620 Rue Cathcart suite 300, Montreal, QC H3B 1M1, Canada
We stand behind the quality of our products. In staying true to our high standards of customer satisfaction, we offer a lifetime warranty to protect against manufacturer defects in craftsmanship. The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, or damages incurred due to trauma, negligence, lack of regular maintenance, loss, or theft.
Items may take between 2-3 weeks as most of our jewellery is made to order and manufactured in our own atelier.
If you have a specific need or a rush, just let us know and we’ll do our best to make it happen quickly.
Pre-orders indicated online, or custom creations, take between 2-4 weeks depending on complexity. We will keep you up to date with its progress so you will know when to expect it.
All our pieces come beautifully boxed in Ex Aurum’s original packaging.
Our fine jewellery is well made with beauty in the details, and it is often delicate. Please take good care and remember the first rule is “GENTLE HANDS.”
- Pearl and opaque gemstone jewellery require extra care so please only wash with mild detergent and warm water.
- Keep all your pieces away from harsh chemicals, perfume, hair spray, extreme heat, and cosmetics.
- Always handle your jewellery gently; never pull or force it in any way.
- Never over-squeeze or pull your pieces more than necessary for an initial fit with cuffs, for example. Bending will cause weakness and it will break.
- Hoops, especially larger styles, should always be secured properly and double-checked. Same for lever backs; be sure they are aligned at the back.
You're all set.